We are so excited to play this year’s Delmarva Folk Festival!
Come enjoy TWO DAYS of music, camping, and fun at the 26th Annual Delmarva Folk Festival! The festival runs from September 22nd & 23rd, 2017. Don’t want to camp? Just show up for the music on the 23rd!
352 Downs Chapel Road, Near Hartly, Delaware (use zip 19938 to locate on your gps. It’s sorta near Clayton, DE.) Directions can be found on the Delmarva Folk Festival website.
HERE’S THE MUSIC LINEUP FOR SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD:
- At 12noon, whoever won DE Folk Hero plays.
- At 1:00PM, Jessica Graae plays.
- At 2:00PM, Driven Women play.
- At 3:00PM, Sand Creek plays.
- At 5:00PM, Celtic Harvest plays.
- At 6:00PM, Bruce Anthony plays.
- At 7:00PM, Hot Breakfast! plays.
- At 8:00PM, John Flynn plays.
- At 9:00PM, Bad Juju plays.
All information about directions, camping, day-passes, musicians, volunteer opportunities, etc., can all be found on the Delmarva Folk Festival website. Please contact them for details and with any questions you may have. (We’re just one of the bands, and we’ve never played this festival before. 🙂 )
To purchase a ticket in advance, go to The Ticket Page on the Delmarva Folk Festival Website. http://www.delfolk.org/page5/index.html — you can also buy tickets at the gate.
Hope to see you there!